Located in the Coast Mountain range of British Columbia, Whistler Resort Municipality is a mere two hours north of Vancouver. Regardless of its close proximity to a large city, Whistler is none the less quite serene and close to nature and tends to experience higher than normal wildlife activity. Seasons are noticeable in Whistler, and many animals will be finding a safe place to hide or hibernate during harsh winter elements.
Awesome Possum Humane Wildlife Control specializes in humane pest control. Our service is 100% pesticide free. Our techniques are non-trapping and non-relocating and Once we get them out, we keep them out.
After removal, we take measures to prevent re-entry, provide our own exclusion techniques and can offer repair services for damaged property. Animal proofing is installed for entry and other problem areas, roof vents, chimneys, plumbing and exhaust vents, soffit venting, sheds and decks. We also offer scheduled inspections to ensure against further damage.
Whistler Pest Control Services We Offer:
- Raccoon Removal
- Possum Removal
- Squirrel Removal
- Skunk Removal
- Bat Removal
- Bird Removal
- Rat & Mice Removal
Whistler Pest Control Prevention Tips:
Prevention is key to ensuring effective pest control in Whistler. Preparing your home prior to an animal invasion is the best way to avoid damage and inconveniences. Awesome Possum offers Whistler pest control assessments and guaranteed prevention solutions.
- Ensure you have a secure/bear-proof garbage container
- Never leave garbage outside
- Do not apply bone meal or fish fertilizer to your gardens
- Harvest gardens and fruit from trees when ripe; do not allow fruit to accumulate on the ground
- Take down bird-feeders from mid-March to November and regularly clean seed debris when in use
- Keep yards clear of unnecessary structures, leaning debris against a house, even out of season sports equipment such as kayaks offers a place to nest