Our Squirrel Removal techniques are 100% humane and proven effective against repeat intrusions.
Your wildlife technician will inspect the entire roof line and foundation to identify the squirrel entry points. Where convenient, we will show you the entry points. In harder to reach areas we may provide video and descriptions of our findings.
Squirrels are generally found off the ground. They like to nest in attics, between floors, in chimneys and in roof spaces. Squirrels are very opportunistic and can make their nests out of nearby materials like newspapers, cardboard, fabric, vapour barrier, attic insulation and leaves.
We will provide you with an assessment of any damage squirrels have created, as well as a list of any recommended maintenance and necessary repairs.
A squirrel removal strategy is planned. The seasonal behaviours of squirrels are taken into consideration. Baby squirrels are born in early spring and late into the summer. Our technician will gain access to the nesting site and employ various removal techniques to humanely remove all squirrels that are present. We employ on-site release methods and place a high priority on reuniting nursing mothers with their offspring. If there are babies involved, and the colder months of September and October have set in, a heated baby box may be placed near the entry point, enabling the mother to easily reunite with her young.
What You Can Expect with our Squirrel Removal Service:
- Guaranteed exclusion for up to 5 years. The den area is sealed off with heavy gauge steel screening to prevent re-entry. The materials we use are of the highest quality.
- Deodorize the den area. Besides the elimination of removing odors, this also deters other animals from being attracted to your building.
- On-site release methods are employed and we place a high priority on reuniting nursing mothers with their offspring.
- Our methods are cost effective. Preventing further damage by removing wildlife and guaranteeing exclusion we protect your building investment.
- Our techniques are legal. The inhumane trapping, poisoning and relocation of animals is illegal in many municipalities. We do not employ any of these illegal practices.
- Our methods are humane. Our wildlife technicians have been trained to remove Squirrels without trapping or relocation. Every effort is made to reduce any stress to the animals and to prevent injury. We take seasonal behavioral cycles such as the presence of offspring into consideration.
- With over 10 years of experience, you can have confidence that our services are proven to effective
- Property damage Repair services are also available.