Awesome Possum services the entire Sea to Sky corridor, and proudly offers Squamish Pest Control & Wildlife Management Services. The most common Squamish Pest Control Services are the removal of Douglas Squirrels (red), Eastern Black Squirrels, Grey Squirrels, Rats, Raccoons, Birds, Bats and Skunks.
Squamish is home to many animals. While many hours can be spent watching Squamish Eagles or Black Bears, Squamish is also home to Skunks, Raccoons, Possums, Rats, Bats & Birds. These animals are common pests in the Squamish area. Awesome Possum only offers 100% humane animal and pest control services that guarantees problem animal eviction and prevention of re-entry.
Prevention is key to ensuring effective pest control in Squamish. Preparing your home prior to an animal invasion is the best way to avoid damage and inconveniences. Awesome Possum offers Squamish pest control assessments and guaranteed prevention solutions.
Squamish Pest Control Prevention Tips:
- Ensure you have a secure/bear-proof garbage container
- Never leave garbage outside
- Do not apply bone meal or fish fertilizer to your gardens
- Harvest gardens and fruit from trees when ripe; do not allow fruit to accumulate on the ground
- Take down bird-feeders from mid-March to November and regularly clean seed debris when in use
- Keep yards clear of unnecessary structures, leaning debris against a house, even out of season sports equipment such as kayaks offers a place to nest