Our Rat & Mice Removal techniques are 100% poison free and proven effective. We will not use pesticides, rat poisons or rat baits, but it is usually necessary for our technicians to employ humane methods of extermination. This ensures that the building’s occupants are not exposed to health or safety risks often associated with rats dying and decaying in inaccessible locations.
Rats are the most common of the Sea to Sky Corridor and Greater Vancouver pests. Roof rats are adept climbers and will build their nests in the roof and attic areas of buildings. Other species, like the Norway rat are burrowers and prefer basements and crawl spaces for nesting. Common areas for both rats and mice are walls, between floors and sheds.
Your rodent pest control technician will perform a thorough inspection of the dwelling and identify all rat & Mice problem areas and entry points. Where convenient, we will show you the entry points. In harder to reach areas we may provide video and descriptions of our findings.
We will provide you with an assessment of any damage rats/mice have created as well as list of any recommended maintenance and necessary repairs.
A rat removal or mice removal strategy is planned. Rats are very social, and breed rapidly, so it may be necessary to remove entire colonies of them. Most rats have xenophobia, the fear of new objects. They are generally highly suspicious of anything new placed in their surroundings, like one-way doors. It can therefore take time to capture rats and repeat visits may be necessary.
What You Can Expect with our Rat & Mice Removal Service:
- Deodorize the nesting area. Besides the elimination of removing odors, this also deters other animals from being attracted to your building.
- Our methods are cost effective. Preventing further damage by removing rats & mice and guaranteeing exclusion we protect your building investment.
- Our techniques are legal. The inhumane trapping, poisoning and relocation of animals is illegal in many municipalities. We do not employ any of these illegal practices.
- Our methods are humane. Our wildlife technicians have been trained in rat removal & mice removal without poisons!
- With over 10 years of experience, you can have confidence that our services are proven to effective
- Property damage Repair services are also available.