Our Raccoon Removal techniques are 100% humane and proven effective against repeat intrusions.
Raccoons can often be found under sheds, in crawlspaces, under decks, in hot tub enclosures, in chimneys and inside roofs and attics. They are looking for a dry place to create a den. Your wildlife technician will identify the raccoon entry points. Where convenient, we will show you. However, in harder to reach areas we may provide video and descriptions of our findings.
We will provide you with an assessment of any damage the raccoons have created. A list of any recommended maintenance and necessary repairs will be provided.
Once a raccoon removal strategy is planned, our technician will then gain access to the den site and employ various hands-on techniques to humanely remove all raccoons that are present.
What You Can Expect with our Raccoon Removal Service:
- Guaranteed exclusion for up to 5 years. The den area is sealed off with heavy gauge steel screening to prevent re-entry. The materials we use are of the highest quality.
- Deodorize the den area. Besides the elimination of removing odors, this also deters other animals from being attracted to your building.
- On-site release methods are employed and we place a high priority on reuniting nursing mothers with their offspring.
- Our methods are cost effective. Preventing further damage by removing wildlife and guaranteeing exclusion we protect your building investment.
- Our techniques are legal. The inhumane trapping, poisoning and relocation of animals is illegal in many municipalities. We do not employ any of these illegal practices.
- Our methods are humane. Our wildlife technicians have been trained to remove raccoons without trapping or relocation. Every effort is made to reduce any stress to the animals and to prevent injury. We take seasonal behavioral cycles such as the presence of offspring into consideration.
- With over 10 years of experience, you can have confidence that our services are proven to effective
- Property damage Repair services are also available.