Our Bird Removal techniques are 100% humane and proven and legal.
Your wildlife technician will inspect the entire dwelling, locate and identify all entry points and problem areas. Birds are opportunistic and will nest in roof vents, wall vents, chimneys, soffits, attics and roofs. Makeshift nests can often extend for several feet inside a vent or chimney.
Where convenient, we will show you the entry points. In harder to reach areas we may provide video and/or descriptions of our findings.
We will provide you with an assessment of any damage the birds have done, as well as list of any recommended maintenance and necessary repairs.
A removal strategy is planned. The location of the nest is taken into consideration. Our technician will then gain access to the nesting area and employ various hands-on techniques to humanely remove all birds that are present. The nest is then removed and destroyed. If there are any baby birds, not yet able to fly away with their mother, a baby box will be provided temporarily, installed near the previous nest, allowing them to relocate when they are able. Where appropriate, the nest area is sealed off with steel screening to prevent re-entry.
What You Can Expect with our Bird Removal Service:
- Guaranteed exclusion for up to 5 years. The den area is sealed off with heavy gauge steel screening to prevent re-entry. The materials we use are of the highest quality.
- Deodorize the den area. Besides the elimination of removing odors, this also deters other animals from being attracted to your building.
- On-site release methods are employed and we place a high priority on reuniting nursing mothers with their offspring.
- Our methods are cost effective. Preventing further damage by removing wildlife and guaranteeing exclusion we protect your building investment.
- Our techniques are legal. The inhumane trapping, poisoning and relocation of animals is illegal in many municipalities. We do not employ any of these illegal practices.
- Our methods are humane. Our wildlife technicians have been trained in bird removal without trapping or relocation. Every effort is made to reduce any stress to the animals and to prevent injury. We take seasonal behavioral cycles such as the presence of offspring into consideration.
- With over 10 years of experience, you can have confidence that our services are proven to effective
- Property damage Repair services are also available.