Our Bat Removal techniques are 100% humane and proven effective.
Your wildlife technician will inspect the entire dwelling and identify all bat entry points and potential problem areas. Where convenient, we will show you. However, in harder to reach areas we may provide video and descriptions of our findings. We will provide you with an assessment of any damage the bats have created, as well as a list of any recommended maintenance and necessary repairs.
Bats will usually be found in the upper regions of houses and buildings. They prefer to enter through small gaps so predators are unable to follow. These nooks and crannies can be as small as a ¼ inch!
A bat removal strategy is planned. Our technician will employ various removal techniques to humanely evict all bats from the premises. In some cases entire colonies will have moved in and these must be located and dealt with as a whole. The breeding cycle is taken into consideration. If there are baby bats, unable to fly away with their parents, it may be necessary to return at a later date. We make sure we don’t leave babies that will die and then decay inside the building, causing odors and imposing health risks.
What You Can Expect with our Bat Removal Service:
- Guaranteed exclusion for 1 to 5 years. Where appropriate, the area is sealed off with heavy gauge steel screening to prevent re-entry. The materials we use are of the highest quality.
- Deodorize the area. Besides the elimination of removing odors, this also deters other animals from being attracted to your building.
- On-site release methods are employed Where possible, bats are removed by hand. In some cases, one-way doors are installed at points of entry, enabling bats to leave the building, but not return.
- Our methods are cost effective. Preventing further damage by removing wildlife and guaranteeing exclusion we protect your building investment.
- Our techniques are legal. The inhumane trapping, poisoning and relocation of animals is illegal in many municipalities. We do not employ any of these illegal practices.
- Our methods are humane. Our wildlife technicians have been trained to remove bats without trapping or relocation. Every effort is made to reduce any stress to the animals and to prevent injury. We take seasonal behavioral cycles such as the presence of offspring into consideration.
- With over 10 years of experience, you can have confidence that our services are proven to effective
- Property damage Repair services are also available.